View Single Post
Old 08-20-2023, 12:27 PM   #2582
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobay View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DosDjW6zO4g

Exum and Green playing for Team Australia vs. France
Green hurt - hopefully nothing serious
Exum looking pretty good in his minutes
Thybulle is a stud. Sad we missed him.

Exum is going to be a sleeper. He's Frank. But good. His defense has been really solid and mature. He sees passing lanes and disrupts and he makes very few positional mistakes on defense. His shot is much more confident than his last stint in the NBA. I can see him being a situational third guard for defense and actually getting decent mpg. Curry is obviously the superior guy for spreading the floor/taking threes, but if Exum can shoot at least 35% from the corners while also providing solid D, he could push Curry to the deep bench.

Green has been solid defensively. He's shooting with good confidence. He's not super efficient but a lot of that is system and he's playing a very different role in a very different system offensively. Injuries are a huge concern. That elbow kept him sidelined a lot of last year and it caused him to miss some FIBA games. Now he's out with an ankle/knee/hip injury. I wanna see him more, but an injury during contract extension negotiations? That is rough. If I were him, I would take the next few weeks off to fully rehab and focus on the NBA.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote