View Single Post
Old 11-03-2004, 04:38 PM   #23
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Nash Who???? This kid Harris will make us forget.

Harris is for real. I bet he's been asked to just focus on executing the offense, handling the ball, passing and of course defense for his first several games. But as he gains experience, he's gonna' slowly open his offensive repertoire. The kid has an unbelievably quick first step, excellent shot from outside, great leaping abilities and an uncanny touch near the basket.

Nash took a few years to develop his offense and I'm sure Devin's gonna' be a better offensive player than Nash ever was within 3 years. He may never get as consistent as Nash from the 3PT line (or the FT line), but with his ability to penetrate and finish near the basket (how 'bout those dunks!?), I truly believe we have a future star who delivers night-in, night-out on both ends of the floor.
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote