View Single Post
Old 10-01-2005, 04:24 PM   #38
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:The Battle on the Brazos

Quote:
Originally posted by: jthig32
Guys guys, relax.

Doc, you know good and well you're not above stating your opinion as fact. There are hundreds of threads around here that show that to be true. You're also not above mocking those that do not agree with your opinions. So why the hate on Murph when he reverses the whip on you?

It was a great game, Baylor played very well. Don't get all in a tizzy because someone is criticizing a very questionable coaching decision.
Haven't you noticed over the past year or so that anytime you disagree with Doc it leads to personal attacks from him? You noticed that Doc went after me because I was the first person on here to question the decision. Also notice how his tune changed quickly after others started chiming in also questioning the decision. It went from me being wrong to me being a 'd*ck'.

And for the record doc, I will note that you are not a professional either anytime that you decide to question a coaches decision. I suppose you were OK with Quincy Carter as the QB of the Cowboys back a couple of years ago? We all certainly know that you didn't question him being the Cowboys QB. How could you? You're not a professional. Isn't that your line of reasoning with this decision by Morris? I'm not a professional so what do I know? Well, Doc, you can't have it both ways.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote