View Single Post
Old 10-01-2005, 04:32 PM   #39
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: The Battle on the Brazos

Hilarious. murph criticizing anyone is just pure irony. My opinion is just that murph....opinion. You fail to understand that when you share your opinion, but rather have constantly over the years insisted that yours was the only way. You are a dick. It's long established and accepted and I frankly see no need to debate that issue.

Now you try to play the victim murph? typical. I am not a professional coach and neither are you. Opinions are jsut that..opinions. In this case, a professional made a decision that you disagreed with. If you must second guess that decision please do. But I am very thankful that your ignorant butt isn't responsible for making any decisions that affect anyone and I very much am aware that your opinion is only that...an opinion. It is far from fact.

You have now ignored the theme of this thread multiple times and insist on focusing on one small point. The Aggies did what was needed to win. The Bears may very well should have won but they failed to execute on 5 trips in the red zone. That is likely why Baylor lost.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote