View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 05:25 PM   #94
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Again, it doesn't matter what you or I think. I was never at any point arguing that Cleveland doesn't have any of these problems. My only point is that I think Lebron is more likely to stay in Cleveland than he is to go to another team. Not that Cleveland is any better than this team or that team.

Tell all this to Lebron.
The nice thing is that the fans and the media are telling him this all offseason. He's receiving a large chunk of the blame for the loss in the playoffs (and he certainly deserves some of it). But don't you think a part of him has to look at his roster and say, "Was that all really on me?"

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 05-22-2010 at 05:26 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote