View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 11:16 AM   #31
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

I'll admit I'm not big on college basketball knowledge. I simply do not enjoy the flow of the game as much as I do NBA. With that being said, I did get engaged into the tournament, not just for the bracket pools, but I do enjoy watching the best of teams fight for their season.

So, how has the tournament affected the draft stock of some of the players?

I certainly think Maclemore rose, and Smart stand pat, or very slightly moved down. Zeller had a tough go at it in their exit. Burke and Carter Williams have been playing well. I also think Olynyk could make a solid rotational player, similar to Tyler Hansbrough. I am starting to think there is a sharp decline after the top of this class, but think the Mavs can get a useful piece going forward out of it.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote