View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 10:58 AM   #111
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
I guess that would depend on whether or not you called me an "asshole", "a piece of shit Knicks fan", told me to not be overly critical like yourself, and then tried to play the victim afterward.

Yes, I think your post sucked, especially when I have to wade through diarrhea on this forum from veteran posters who would rather opine about some nonexistent golden age when they were relevant, posters who would probably be more objective about this team if they could get Tyson Chandler's short hairs off of their chins, or the resident cherry-picking advanced stats crowd who can't wait to tell us all which bench player in the Euroleague is the most bestest player ever. You picked a bad day to equate the team I've followed since my childhood to Nazis on a forum that would appear to be dedicated to their fans.
Now wait a minute...I'm trying to figure out if I've been insulted..

- veteran poster... check
- opine about golden age.. Uncheck
- Tyson's short hairs off chin -- check
- cherry picking advanced stats crowd -- uncheck

I guess maybe I have been and maybe I haven't been... Pretty hard to know, I wish you would get your act together and insult more clearly!
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote