View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 12:37 PM   #116
jamaljasonandjimmy

jamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
that is why your GOD underdog not fake but real jesus bible study sit on lap little buddy og gangsta. child's cartoon was encoded with secret key to every political assass... assass... those things where a guy shoots another guy. and nazis is behind nba to enslave big black men. that story reminds me that i had a family member who sold something, you asshole paste guy type of person. is this on? and that's why you can't judge a book by its pages. everybody knows that your a fan of the now-defunct kentucky colonels. stop living in the pass and drop by mesquite because aliens. and weed.

ps - i've been working on a film that covers my hobbies when im not surfing the interwebz
dude your posts are so retarded that doesnt make much sense. your a schizophrenic because nobody implied those thing but you please show me who said those things "encoded with secret key" and "NBA to enslave big black men" never where mentioned until now by you. you add quotes to something that was never said. your a failure. go be smart elsewhere because you really seem like a jack ass.

pass the rock to the german moses

Last edited by jamaljasonandjimmy; 08-07-2013 at 01:04 PM.
jamaljasonandjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote