View Single Post
Old 10-10-2023, 09:04 PM   #90
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
At least the team would be watchable. I'm not sure I care to follow the team if they don't win with Kidd. Because it's not about just losing...it's about a dumbass narcissistic coach (and owner) who go full Trump with the media.

I'll watch as long as Lively starts. If he gets benched for Powell, then I'm out.

And all of this has 0 to do with preseason losses. You can clearly see the some big gaps.
Agree on the overall take. However, Trump would have probably never hired Kidds ass, would have definitely already fired him and Rick wouldn't have ran 3 or 4 years past his expiration date.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote