View Single Post
Old 04-08-2006, 01:05 AM   #391
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I left for work and the Mavs were up 1 with 3 minutes or so in the 1st half. I called home at the half to see what the score was and I hear about Finley hitting another 3 at the end of the quarter.

I called home a couple more times to check the score and was pleased with the Mavs win. It's too bad that the Spurs still have a 1 game lead but here's hoping that Memphis helps us out some with a win on Sunday.

I know one thing for sure. It doesn't matter (to me) who has homecourt advantage anymore because this 2nd round matchup is going to rock.