View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 01:31 PM   #13
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

I have nothing against someone who protects himself with a gun, if being in mortal danger. But this guy was neither feared nor in mortal danger.
Quote:
"You want to make a bet?" Horn answered. "I'm going to kill them."
Does this sound like he is frighten? No, it sounds like a person with the intention to kill someone.

Then this man said:
Quote:
"They came in the front yard with me, man, I had no choice!"
Oh really?

The detective who witnessed the escalation and shootings said that the two burglars
Quote:
"received gunfire from the rear"
and stated that the burglars
Quote:
ignored Mr. Horn's order to freeze
and one of them
Quote:
ran towards Joe Horn before he angled away from him toward the street when he was shot in the back.
So I would have understand, if the one who ran toward him would have been shot during the forward motion, but this man turned around and ran away from him. So why shoot him??? Mr. Horn was a hunter and so he had at least the choice to shoot them in the leg, if he really wanted to stop them.

What is with the other burglar??? I bet he was very shocked of the reaction of Mr. Horn and immediately ran away too, as he was also shot in the back.

If someone runs away and you shoot him, it´s not an act of protection, it´s premeditated murder.

Of course those two man were criminals, but regarding the detective they didn´t threat Mr. Horn with a gun. They´ve stolen money and jewelry from the neighbor.

A fair punishment for this men would have been prison and deportation.

In fact it was a death penalty for a burglary. Probably you have to be American to understand this, because I don´t. Where is the commensurability for this acting??? Let them run and get arrested by the police. A detective was already there...

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote