Thread: LOST: SEASON 5
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 03:45 PM   #114
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
That scene in the second episode where Hurley asked Penny "Couldn't you just call off your dad?"
True, but wasn't that in the present--when all of the Oceanic 6 were back together on the yacht (basically right before they are going to make their return to the island)?

What events in the past show that any of islanders have the slightest idea of who Widmore is?

I'm not challenging the idea that any of you are wrong, I'm just trying to figure it out for myself.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."

Last edited by ty; 01-23-2009 at 03:45 PM.
ty is offline   Reply With Quote