View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 10:43 PM   #23
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

He opens up the court more and Phx needs this as they need Shaq and Amare down low and open. Rich can go in dunking or bombing 3's and Nash will be perfect for him.

We did Harris for Kidd for one to three years and that was it. Phx is doing this in a time window of now or next year. A problem for all the west is the Lakers are not only good to great but they are younger than alot of teams or a good mix, plus they have a bench. They are deep. Phx is trying but the guys on that team will have to log alot of mins because they have no bench or not to deep.

I am actually proud of our coach knowing we will lose to good teams, so shake things up and use Barea and make teams match up to us and atleast he can drive and score. It makes us have a chance because of simply offense. Phx and Dallas are going to have a tough time on defense stopping trees in the 4th in the paint or guys like Paul, Gino, Parker, Kobe out front. I hope the west gets better, all teams, to compete with the Lakers. I'm not a Lakers fan.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote