View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 10:50 AM   #31
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

I think the Bobcats upgraded for a Brown team. Bell and Diaw are much better players for Brown who emphasizes defense than JRich was. Of course they lost a little offense though.

DJ, Bell, Wallace, Diaw, and Okafor looks pretty stout on paper. They still really need a center and move Diaw to backup Okafor and Wallace -- but they look like they could be just pretty darn good in a few years. Actually Diop makes lots of sense to that team as being a Ben Wallace clone who stops the rim stuff.

I think this might be a win win for these teams. Now Charlotte has to define the Okafor, Wallace, and Diaw roles to make this work out -- but it is possible for sure.

Phoenix just got tougher -- but their defense looks just awful to me. Nash, Amare aren't known for playing defense at all. JRich and Shaq play little D, and Shaq is losing it quickly. They are going to have to win 120 -110, IMO to make this one work.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote