View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 03:52 PM   #13
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldtrash View Post
I imagine taking some *gasp* salary *gasp* on like the other teams that want to play big boy ball. Anyone on the team is available besides Dirk and Mayo.
Why would you want to add salary now, when there are big free agents available next summer? I know, i know, they probably won't sign here, you still gonna try that, otherwise the last 2 years, and the decision to let everyone go, was really for nothing. If Howard and/or Paul stays in LA, i guess you can try a different route, give Mayo his 12 million, or go after another borderline all-star, or 2. I'm not sure i would be a fan of that though. The thing imo some of you don't understand, is that there is no Dirk window at the moment. It's closed, unless we can get more talent. So build a deep team without more elite talent might not be the smartest thing to do.

Last edited by Budapest Maverick; 12-16-2012 at 03:53 PM.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote