View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 10:18 AM   #88
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

^^^I think this is quite accurate. I was just saying that Obama's best strategy is just to STFU. He can't improve his current position. And Romney has to throw caution to the wind to stand a chance. It's like watching the last round of a guy who is completely beat up trying to score a knockout against his opponent. Can it happen? Sure. But the other guy just has to be standing at the end of the fight to win it.

As for the abortion thing....... let's do the capitalist thing and let the free market decide if abortion is right or not. Let each person decide. Do something drastic like, I don't know, use Roe vs. Wade as a decision.

Those who abide by a God who is against abortion won't do it. Those who do not share those beliefs have that option. Separation of church and state. Be logical and use science.