View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 11:12 PM   #3
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
I would love to have to eat my previous words on this team not turning it around(fingers crossed). Edit: Though at this point, "turning it around" might still not get us to the 8th seed.

Looks like Carlisle has got them putting a little something together lately.

Great to see Collison & Mayo having good nights.

Brand rediscovering his midrange shot is SUCH a huge asset for this team.

Dirk is starting to look a lot more fluid out there.

The TPups stink, but its nice to beat a bad team badly.

Your thoughts?
I think this team may finally be putting it together but we definitely have some weak areas. Seems like either we have offense or we have rebounding. This game was offense.

Still gotta learn how to close games

Still don't have 2010 Dirk back. I hope we get him back soon. Hopefully the allstar break will help him-- you can bet he'll be hitting the gym hard. We still have OKC twice, San Antone and Houston before the break though. It'd be nice to win at least 1-2 of those 4.

Long way to go to on this one. 5 games out of the playoffs and we may need to go 31-12 to get the 8th seed.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 01-14-2013 at 11:16 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote