View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 11:07 PM   #101
hayth.james.g
Golden Member

hayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I dunno, I mean, I'm torn on whether Houston matches or not. I mean, they declined an 4th year team option which would have paid Parsons a measly 900k for next season. All at the hopes of getting a max player? That is a huge risk that probably rubber Parsons the wrong way. I thought it was very odd at the time. Now, if they get Bosh, fine, but still, 900k for a guy as productive as he has been for them?
They declined the option in the hopes they could sign him long term after signing a "superstar". It had nothing to do with the 900k. The problem is I don't think they could of projected him going for 15 million. Before the highest you heard was MAYBE 12 mill.
hayth.james.g is offline   Reply With Quote