Thread: Batman Begins
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2005, 04:25 PM   #5
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Batman Begins

Quote:
Originally posted by: grndmstr_c
Haven't seen it yet, but I've been very happy to see the positive reviews coming in. Best superhero movie ever is some pretty strong praise, LRB. Just for the sake of putting that in context, why don't you throw us a personal top 5 list of comic book movies.
Well here's my list of top superhero movies that I've seen. And I havent' seen Sin City yet so I can't but that into context.

1. Spiderman 1
2. Spiderman 2
3. X-men 1
4. Batan with Michael Keaton
5. Superman with Christopher Reeves

But I don't think that any really came close. BTW my favorite version of Batman in video was the Batman: the animated series which I thought was quite good, but the movie just blew that away IMO.

My wife is not a fan of superhero movies, scifi movies, or even extreme action movies usually, but just today she said that she can't wait for the next batman movie to come out. She's been raving about it to friends and family all weekend. So bernardos, I would definitely say it's that good.