View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 01:27 PM   #13
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

He won´t return to Detroit:
Quote:
Webber says he'll sign with a team in two weeks
Monday, Jan 14, 2008 12:51 pm EST

In an exclusive interview Sunday, Chris Webber told News10's Bryan May that he will sign with a new club and be back on the court in a matter of days. "I'll be back in two weeks playing basketball," Webber said.

Webber said he hadn't made any firm decision on where he would resume his NBA career, but the 16-year veteran said he had fielded offers from several NBA clubs and had narrowed his choices down to three teams. Webber declined to name the teams he was considering.

Source: news10.net

Link

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs

Last edited by Dr.Zoidberg; 01-14-2008 at 01:28 PM.
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote