View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 12:11 PM   #25
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefelump
If you "like people with substance" and dislike people that "stand up behind slogans and have no substance," then you clearly don't like Obama. Does that mean you're voting for McCain?
Obama can speak and yet have we seen if he can produce or not. Both men hardly ever show up for work. McCain is the number one man to miss his job. He doesn't come in to vote and i read where by far he is number one to take his pay check but misses votes and work. The number two man in the senate that misses and doesn't come in and vote is Obama. So it sounds like neither likes to come into work but McCain was way out in front, in not comming in. So that is bad marks on both men.

As far as McCain having substance. I use to respect him and liked him ok but when he fought with Bush/Cheney and the neocons he was standing up for what he believed in. When they wanted to kick him out of the party and he caved in and joined Cheney/Bush/Rumsfield and the neocons i lost all respect. Then he started flip flopping on all he ever stood for. One week against something, next week for it. This is what i call substance. Be for something or against and stand up for what you believe in. Just like Newt has talked about.

The neocons have one mission and this is why Libberman is in love with them. McCain has taken the neocons position. They will say or do anything to complete that mission. We saw this in what a few said to lead us into the Iraq war. They did not care if it was true or false but to lead us in. W/Chains/Rams/ knows mission is not acompolished untill they invade Iran. Some Republicans was not going to stand with them or carry the plan out but they got McCain to join in and Libberman has been with them from day one. It is pretty obvious why Libberman likes the neocon plan.

I am one that thinks we need to build our country, infrastructure, borders, have jobs in the usa, instead of sending us to the middle east for jobs, to build our country, not rip it up and tear it down. When you rip the economy up like the neocons have it makes it hard on the American people. I just do not think we can stand 4 more years of the last 8. I know some on here love Bush/Cheney and Rumsfield and in return will love McCain as he will give them 4 more of the last 8.

The neocons are trying to control people and countries that they will never be able to control. They are not taking care of their own and giving our money and resources away and i do not agree with it. McCain lost all substance with me. As far as Obama, i like his message. Will he deliver? None of us know but i like his plan to build our country instead of McCain building the middle east.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote