View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 01:29 PM   #28
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

I am speaking of the money we are dumping into Iraq to try to rebuild and stabilize it. I am talking about the people and resources we have dedicated to Iraq right now to try to keep it from falling to pieces. Bottom line that I think everyone agrees with, we are at least partly responsible for the state they are currently in. Leaving them to the wolves is not a good/moral/polite/respectful thing to do. Right now, Iran does NOT run Iraq, and we're trying our darnedest to keep it that way.

In terms of Iraq wanting Iran to run the country... they fought a pretty bloody war over this not too long ago. Who the heck do you think is killing each other over there? And just because some people in the country are blowing themselves up to destabilize things doesn't mean everyone there is like that. (Apply same argument to Pakistan and Saudi Arabia).

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 06-19-2008 at 01:31 PM.
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote