View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 01:42 PM   #32
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janett_Reno
A big difference dude and i have is he feels the middle east is key to where we can bundle up all bad and call it terrorist and we can go meet them on a battlefield or battlefields in middle eastern countries and have it out. Pat Robertson feels the same way. I am guessing dude and Pat feels like if we can go on the offensive and fight there, then it keeps them from being here or comming here.

So dude or Pat's president would have to think in those lines. Not economy first but the war in the middle east first. I happen to feel it is a flawed and failed policy. As it stands now with Al Queda being in Pakistan, they are our alley, so we can't go in there. I have a problem in that. They come out from time to time to meet us and then run back across the line. It's hard to engage all terrorist when they live and run back behind lines of our allies.

As far as some countries making threats at Israel, they take care of themself and do a good job. Just ask countries that have tried to invade them.
There are a lot of wackos on the left who are voting for Obama. That doesn't mean Obama stands for everything they believe in. It's actually impossible because those beliefs will contradict with some from other Obama supporters. (See the problem on the Obama-run forums).

The last thing we want to be doing is chasing Pakistani terrorists into Pakistani cities. They're going to blend in and disappear, forcing our hand. It's a lose-lose to chase after them into another nation unless we're planning on really doing something about it. The Pakistani government has the same problem, except it's their own people.

And I think Hezbollah has been laughing non-stop since they kidnapped that Israeli soldier from within Israel and then watched as Israel's military offensive did nothing except piss off the world.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote