View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 01:43 PM   #8
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe it is paranoid. But imo America desperately feels they need leadership at this point in time. This power vacuum makes our country vulnerable to a charismatic leader with narcissistic tendencies. Obama may or may not fall into that category. If he's the real deal and has the noblest of intentions then America will do well under his leadership (assuming of course his naivete doesn't get in the way.. a big assumption). On the other hand, he creeps me out big time.

That's my gut talking. I don't trust the guy. Not one iota.