View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 12:59 PM   #5
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

John Sydney McCain Thugocracy in action.

Quote:
Compare and contrast the statements of Democrat Barack Obama and Republican John McCain.

Hussein: “I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face.”

Mac08: “We want to fight, and I will fight but we will be respectful. I admire Senator Obama and his accomplishments. I will respect him. I want everyone to be respectful and lets make sure we are because that’s the way politics should be conducted… now I don’t mean that has to reduce your ferocity. I just mean its got to be respectful. OK?”
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote