View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 05:55 AM   #18
Oberon

Oberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of light

Those two clutch 3's by Dirk and Deron - awesome! That's why they are (former) All-Stars. I mean both guys had a pretty bad start into the game (Dirk missed a lot of shots while Deron had a few unnecessary TO's) but they showed up when it mattered. For Sacramento, that really was a heartbreaking loss. When you're up by 7 with 1:20 to go you shouldn't loose that game. But I don't mind

I really liked McGee's performance as well. What a highlight show that was! His dunks look even better than Wright's dunks and he's a terrific shot blocker.

The bad side of all this is that the Mavs will probably lose agains NOP. All starters except Parsons played more than 40 mins. They'll be exhausted. We need the bench to show up this time.
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote