View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 12:48 PM   #3
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

with the warning that I ain't exactly dear abbey.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
It sounds like this is not going to necessarily be a surprise then, eh?
she's tellin you, or at least gonna tell you "surprise me"....

"surprise me" does not mean "you pick out a gift and let me be surprised", but instead it means "i'm gonna let you drop a grand and then I'm gonna spend the next several years dropping subtle comments which lament the fact that you bought me this thing but not the other thing."

"surprise me", then, is the gift that keeps on giving -- you give her both a diamond and reason to be mildly disappointed in you for the next several years....until you get her something bigger and better....

so.....if it ain't gonna be a surprise anyway, i'd take her along and let her do much of the decision making, at least as long as she understands some important parameters (nothing over a grand....)

bear in mind, the thrill of shopping for a diamond = the thrill of owning a diamond for *most women*....

so maybe if she wants you to surprise her, tell her you're going to Arby's or something like that and hit the jewelry store instead.....in this way you get the benefit of giving the gift (seeing her happy, temporary increase in oral sex activity) and you defer part of the responsibility for picking out the wrong thing.

cheers

(*most women* = any women who's oral sex output will increase upon shopping for and receiving a diamond.....*other women* = women who won't increase oral sex output upon receiving a diamond = don't drop a grand for a diamond on other women in any case)