View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 05:19 PM   #25
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin
Until the wedding (however long you feel is necessary). And not "apart" as in "never see each other." Just limit your time together. Start out seeing each other once a week for a couple weeks, then a couple times a week, then every day if you want. Like when you started out (probably). If you redo the experience with an agreed upon goal of marriage, then you learn a lot about each other. Your established relationship will probably change, and either "absence will make the heart grow stronger", or "out of sight, out of mind". Either way, it's good to find out now.

thats interesting. I never would have thought about doing that. I would think we would want to be around each other more. I guess i will just have to wait and see when i cross that bridge.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote