View Single Post
Old 04-08-2022, 07:19 AM   #20
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
After 80 games

14th offense
7th defense

The offense puzzles me. We went from setting records for best offense of all time to 14th. I know last year we had a five-out with all five guys parking on the three-point line. It got us a lot of open threes, but the Clippers figured out they could just cheat off guys and they could stop Luka while three-point shooters missed. We got some more shooters in SD and Bullock, but obviously we can go ice cold from distance and haven't figured out a consistent offense without threes.

Defense? I'm thrilled. I didn't think Kidd could even get us to 15th. How does Kidd have us as a top 10 team with our roster? We have no shot-blockers and our best PF/C defensively is Kleber.
Scheme, early hedging and rotations, more focus on where to help from and when. Understanding how this fluctuates based on who they are going to double. Etc.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote