View Single Post
Old 11-24-2003, 03:34 PM   #19
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future
Default RE:7'5" 300 pound center possibly going to the Mavericks??

Quote:
Originally posted by: kingrex
If this guy goes top ten, then it would have been a pretty weak draft. As per the write up on him on the URL's provided by Dirkenstein, he's got "project player" written all-over him. He will be a hit or miss guy (sort of like Murasan). Not worth giving up any of the Big 5.
I agree he most likely wouldnt be able to make a huge impact with the team his first year in the league but could you really pass up on a 7'5" 303 pound monster and still sleep at night? I'm not sure I agree with your statement of him going in the top ten only if its a weak draft. Last years draft was incredibly deep and this guy still had buzz about him possibly getting picked up with the 5th or 6th.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote