View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 06:52 PM   #1334
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I at least want to get through training camp before making a decision...

It's hard to know whether or not to keep Randy Moss until I know what Tom Brady looks like post-injury, or Megatron until I know if Stafford can play at the NFL level, or Witten until I know that the Cowboys aren't going to acquire another WR, or Portis until I know who the heck their QB is even going to be...

What can I say, I'm a 90's guy - I like to know if a woman is clean before I sleep with her...
LOL

Well, like I said...first preseason games start in the 2nd week of august. That's a decent frame of reference on when to decide who to keep.