View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 09:41 AM   #55
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Just a question?

Is it easier to go to Academy (any gun store) and buy a gun -- wait three days for a background check -- have to come back to the store etc -- (or find a FFL to do the background check)
or is it easier to buy a gun for cash from the back of a vehicle where the gun most likely was stolen in the first place so comes at a cheaper price?

If you know criminals, and are a criminal -- wouldn't it just be easier (and cheaper) to get it on the street. If that is the case -- then isn't making more laws just effecting the "law abiding citizen" in the first place?

We have plenty of laws - we just need to enforce the ones we have, and accept the fact that sometimes bad things happen. Some people do bad things. There are BAD people in the world.

It comes down to the fact that I sleep better knowing that I can defend myself -- than expecting someone else to do it for me (ie government - local or federal).

More restrictions on guns only makes people more dependent. I don't care to depend on others because it allows them to become the master, and me end up being the slave to their decisions.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote