View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 12:24 PM   #58
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

But then I disagree with the pot being a good analogy. I'd say harder drugs are a better analogy. Looser restrictions will probably cause more guns to come into circulation. While it is true that tighter restrictions on gun ownership won't reduce the number of guns in circulation, they will slow down the rate at which they enter circulation.

I'd say you also have to take under consideration how many guns enter circulation legally, but then are stolen, lost, etc. I don't know how much of it so I'm not gonna sit here and say I do, but I think it's something to consider.

Last edited by bernardos70; 01-18-2011 at 12:28 PM.
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote