Thread: Jeremy Lin....
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 03:23 PM   #425
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof View Post
The dude was days away from being cut three times in a year. This is amazing, no need to qualify it.

It's hard for anybody to sweep Dallas, Atlanta and Miami but to do so, he'll need his teammates to step up. I'll be more curious to see if he can keep posting 20-7.
Oh, my bad. I forgot, you're not allowed to have an objective, rational discussion regarding Jeremy Lin. You can only tout his exploits and ignore his foibles.

GTFO, seriously.

It's a great story, and he's proven himself to be (at least) a capable NBA player. At this point, it's time to get over the story and start discussing him as what he IS. An NBA rotation player, just like many other guys in the league. I'm not qualifying anything. I'm simply trying to have a fair and open discussion involving Lin...but you can't do that with fans that get swept up in sensationalism.

Last edited by CadBane; 02-15-2012 at 03:24 PM.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote