Thread: School
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2001, 01:39 PM   #13
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Where ya been smile_at_me? Nice to see you back [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I decided to go back to school while studying for my personal trainer cert a few weeks ago. It was kind of surprising to my friends and family because at the time I was getting ready to move to San Jose and start up a new media firm. I've spent the last few weeks researching fields I'd like to go into and also the different reqs at various med schools. I'm most interested in pursuing a doctorate in physical therapy (dpt), but won't rule out going for an md. Because I was a Communications Major back in college, I lack a number of math/science reqs for both med and dpt schools. So that's why I'm going to either UTD or Richland this fall. If all goes well, I should be finished with all this undergrad stuff in less than two years (fingers crossed!).
djb is offline   Reply With Quote