View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 11:53 AM   #112
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart
No, but obviously you gave up on Michael Bay before you watched the movie....which is pretty much the excuse anyone who didn't like the movie uses. If you watched the cartoon, then the movie satisfied.

I would venture to guess that I watched as much, if not more, of the original cartoon as anyone else on these boards.. and I actually defended Bay a number of times to my friends who (correctly) assumed the movie would be no good based on his past movies. I actually really liked "The Rock" a lot (despite the fact that I hate both Nick Cage and Connery) so I had no prejudice against Bay at all.. until I saw this turd of a movie. Now I completely loathe the man.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote