View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 01:38 PM   #198
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

any public school? really?

My oldest daughter is just finishing her kindergarten year at a public school that i find to be outstanding. (even if they DID just ban tag at recess, as a "contact sport")

...and "picking nits" isn't quite the right term... rather scouring the language for plausible deniability. Unless somebody EXPLICITLY tries to state that these marriages are somehow platonic, I am perfectly happy assume that there are many more scenes of old men driving their tonges down the throats of little girls (like the Jeffs photos). I can't make an informed response to your comment about the LEGALITY of 50 year old men marrying 14 year old girls... but I can make an informed MORAL response. puke.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote