View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 06:39 PM   #123
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Bringing Romo back would be one of the worst moves in Dallas sports history. Doesn't even matter if Romo is any good. That page has turned and you need to build the future which is already looking great today.

Romo just takes too many risks as a quarterback that are totally unnecessary with our offensive line. Dak's under control, mid range throwing arm is perfect for this team.
Yeah count me in the camp that, when the season started, I was saying Romo needed to play when he was ready. Yeah... I've done a complete 180'. There is no way you can put Romo in at this point. Not just because of momentum and team chemistry and locker room stuff, which are all important. But Dak actually is probably much better with this offense than Tony is. On most teams Tony would be the better option but when we are this good at running the ball and we don't really want the chunk plays, because that gets the defense back on the field that much faster... it's not really a debate anymore Dak should be the guy.

Having said that... To answer UD earlier... Yes Jerry will screw this up.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote