View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 08:05 PM   #13
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
The idea of the post game thread is to provide a reset of sorts. And a specific starting point for those wanting to read analysis instead of heat of the moment reactions.
That's what I'm talking about. Say hi to your mother for me.

The threads are different, as you describe. If they aren't different, then let's just post our post-game comments after the game in the already existing thread. Right?

If anyone would "find it ridiculous" or somesuch why this would be an issue...I guess it's because the standard practice around is here is that threads are locked only when they run afoul of the rules or somesuch. It just seems...weird...to lock an honest-to-God thread. Even weirder still to lock all threads of that sort as a matter of course. Just...weird.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote