View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 12:37 PM   #33
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

My two cents.

I abandoned my usual laissez faire attitude and agreed with the idea of closing the GDT. Why?

I watch the games away from the computer. I check in with the board after the game, or before I go to bed. I don't even open the GDT because it's such a jumble. I am sure some of you guys are dropping some mad bball science in there, but I just don't have the patience to wade through it all.

To each his own, just articulating the favorable reasoning. I'm just fine leaving it open as well. I actually liked it best before we had GDTs at all.. you might have one post-game summary thread, and a couple offshoot threads like, "Nellie's rotation still didn't make sense," or "Raef played like a girl." But I recognize we're too big for that now, and don't want thread diarrhea in the main forum.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote