View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 01:45 PM   #539
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I think it's fishy how Blake Griffin has played all year basically just going through the motions and yet every potential contender Lakers, Nets, Heat, Clippers and Warriors are already looking to sign him.

Honestly, I believe he staged much like Harden and it wouldn't shock me one bit after ne of those teams sign him his activity level on the court is going to sky rocket.

This guy has John Wall written all over him the minute he gets signed by a team he wants to play for
Playing for a contender will do that. I’m sure he was sandbagging it to an extent. I also think you see an uptick in his number on a new team simply because he is playing with better players that require more attention to BG.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote