View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 02:55 PM   #216
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefelump
I said in a previous post that I have seen kids taken by CPS for less.... It has happened to two of my siblings, where no abuse whatsoever was present, and religion was uninvolved. In both cases, the kids are back with their parents now. CPS's justification for taking the kids was there "might" be a danger.
i now see what you're saying.....

....the tactics the cps uses are "ministry of justice" like.....

CPS:
Quote:
We've got your kids, wanna see them again? Just sign-off on this 'family reunification plan', step 1 of which is where you admit you're a horrible and abusive parent, and you agree to seek psychiatric help to mend your unstable ways. Not comfortable with admitting your an emotionally unstable, abusive parent? Then you're not cooperating and this is evidence of need to take your children...looks like we need a restraining order to keep you in check....
it's the parental equivalent of 1984....