View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 09:22 PM   #60
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Best game I've ever seen DFS play

He has come such a long way and is a tireless worker which is why after KP he's one of my favorite guys.
I agree. DFS was exceptional. One of the keys for the Mavs though is, like THJ, can he do this consistently or is this just an outlier? History says that this is an outlier. Come playoff time, consistent performance wins series, not 2 great games, 2 average with a couple sub-par, and this is the reality of THJ and DFS until they prove differently. I'm still a fan, but I'm also a realist.

This was such a solid game that it is frustrating because there are glimpses of what can happen. I just wish we could bottle it and perform like this consistently. Melli didn't have his best night, but I am encouraged by his play. He definitely elevates the Mavs BBiq when he's on the floor, so as long as he plays smart, the elimination of mistakes and poor plays can be just as impactful as really good plays. They just don't show up as well on a stat sheet.

Last edited by turin; 04-05-2021 at 09:28 PM.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote