View Single Post
Old 04-06-2021, 09:17 AM   #76
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budapest Maverick View Post
I don't get what happened to Melli's shot. He wasn't a sharpshooter in Europe either, but a very consistent plus shooter in the last 6-7 years with seasons way above 40+%, albeit on small samples. If he can put that together, he could be a serious contributor even in the playoffs, because otherwise he is a very good PF/small ball center from a defensive and rebounding standpoint, and just generally being in the right place at the right time.
I haven't made much of his shooting because his defense has been unexpectedly good.

And I like him in the rotation at PF especially when WCS comes back because it stops RC from going full fledged midget ball off the bench that's when the Mavs always struggle defensively once Luka sits and everyone on the court is 6'5 and shorter with Powell at center.

Mellie playing well forces Rick to continue to play two bigs even when KP and Kleber both sits
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote