View Single Post
Old 04-06-2021, 09:21 AM   #77
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
Something that is starting to piss me off though... Luka is a guy who gets like 8.5 ft's a game all year and suddenly starting in March to now he gets 4.5 a game. Officials seem to be swallowing the whistle on him, not sure if it's his complaining or what but that needs to stop. The amount of contact he draws he should be averaging way more than what he has been the last 5 weeks or so.
Had this debate with someone a few months ago that it wouldn't surprise me if the refs started pulling that crap because they will only tolerate it so much.

Now are the whistles down because of Luka's outburst at times I don't know but you can clearly see he's not getting to the ft line as often anymore
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote