View Single Post
Old 10-06-2020, 04:03 PM   #156
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute
Default My Top (Realistic) Free Agency Targets

Bismack Biyombo --> high energy big with more mobility than Boban, makes sense if WCS moves on and Mavs don't draft a big

Alize Johnson --> huge upside RFA that dominated the G-League (20/13/4 a game); Pacers will want to keep him but may not be able to as they already have $125 million on the books for next year; really is looking like a phenomenal wing defender/ rebounder

Kris Dunn --> RFA; got the 11th most all-defensive team votes in the NBA; simply put a phenomenal defender who has been miscast as a lead guard

Justin Holiday --> mature, versatile wing who brings intangibles, shooting and leadership... basically a slightly better Wes Matthews

Josh Jackson --> high upside wing who improved with the Grizz last season... only 23 and has superb physical talent, only question is if he'll listen to Carlisle

De'Anthony Melton --> I actually prefer Melton to Dunn; Melton is an advanced defensive stat darling; like Dunn, he's someone who's not going to well if you ask him to do too much, but if you put him next to Luka with the directive to defend and catch-and-shoot 3s, he'll thrive

Derrick Jones Jr. --> perennial Mavs fan binkie; best dunker in the league and good defender; probably #1 on my list due to size/ potential next to Luka

Maurice Harkless --> a less fun Derrick Jones Jr.

Wes Iwundu --> RFA; another wing defender with an underrated all-around offensive game, might be the best overall of all the wings I've listed

Glenn Robinson III --> had a strong season with the Warriors before the move to Philly; yet another high-energy guy with the best shooting splits of the guys mentioned

Serge Ibaka --> his availability really depends on how the Raptors feel about their salary situation; would bring much needed leadership