View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 06:18 PM   #40
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO
I dont understand why we werent in the RJ race. Maybe Kidd didnt want to play with him again. But I would have done a Howard for RJ.maybe with some other pieces involved
Because the Nets want flexibility to sign the King in 2010, not a pothead to reunite with Devin.
Furthermore, the Nets are going to make a lot of money with the Yi trade with the large Asian population in the NE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgarrett
I Personally wouldn't want Gordon.
I agree. If you had asked me during this time last year--he was my second favorite player heading into college (behind Rose and ahead of Jarryd), but he's fallen far off my list since then--However, he reminds me a lot of Mitch Richmond, we'll see if he gets a chance in the NBA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9
Yeah, I'm not sure how Love would not fall to Memphis. They just might not want to get younger, or they want even more cap room.

As for the NJ thing, man...it's dicey to put all your eggs in that LeBron basket. If the Knicks can find some way to get remotely close, the Nets will loose that race. It's a long shot for NY to get that room, but still.
I disagree BG, I think the JayZ/Lebron teaming is pretty close to inevitable as you can get in this league.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84

Last edited by alby; 06-26-2008 at 06:24 PM.
alby is offline   Reply With Quote