View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 10:29 PM   #36
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ghost of Championship View Post
The Federal Reserve has been buying back and retiring every single dime of Obama's spending, which just so happened to save the world. The federal debt hasn't expanded one bit.

They always crucify the saviors.
Equating puppet political leaders to religious prophets seems like a pretty well-balanced, rational approach to take.

Since the Fed's inception, the value of the U.S. dollar has dropped by 97%.

Then there's this:

Quote:
Let me end my talk by abusing slightly my status as an official representative of the Federal Reserve System. I would like to say to Milton and Anna: Regarding the Great Depression. You're right, we did it. We're very sorry. But thanks to you, we won't do it again.
-Remarks by Governor Ben S. Bernanke at the Conference to Honor Milton Friedman, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois

They can come right out and say it and it doesn't even nudge the needle for most Americans. I suspect because most Americans are profoundly ignorant of their own history and rely almost exclusively upon media interests owned by the biggest crooks in the world for their news.

Pardon the interruption of the appeal to authority hour... now, back to your original programming.

ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote