View Single Post
Old 09-30-2021, 09:27 AM   #4000
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
Absolutely, but that’s life. If the Mavs think Burke is better than Frank, I think they will keep him despite his vaccination status. Burke has already had the virus anyway, so his immune system is likely as ready to fight the pathogen as mine who has had both Pfizer doses 7 months ago or whatever.

I don’t understand the long term effects worry, though. It doesn’t make any sense to me. The mRNA disappears quickly and the only memory your body has of the incident is how to kill the spike proteins, not how to make them. The risk is all short term and very minimal. I haven’t done much “research”, but I took bio, micro, and organic chemistry in school. I’ve listened to the Weinsteins and Kim Iverson, but they only say, “we don’t know” without any plausible explanation of the danger.

But what about Nicki Minaj's cousin's friend's balls?? /sarcasm