Thread: Fin Vs. Stack
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004, 08:01 PM   #45
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Fin Vs. Stack

Quote:
Originally posted by: Max Power
Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
I know its tired, but NVE's days in dallas proves that sometimes a snake when focused on striking the opponant can be a pretty decent weapon.
Sure NVE was great for the Mavs but would he have been happy last year with the team losing? And what about the fact that NVE wouldn't get his minutes or his shots - would he still be a good teammate? I don't think so. We got rid of NVE at the EXACT right moment.
pure speculation Maxy, all I'm willing to look at is what actually DID happen. And what did happen was a former bad egg got so fed up with losing that he was willing to take a lesser spot and lesser glory to taste winning...and I don't see any reason that cannot happen here. And I don't think most would put Stack in that same NVE type level of "rotton apple potential" status.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote